95 Mural St, Suite 600
Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3G2
Global Value Expanders
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Green Belts are employees throughout the organization who execute Six Sigma as part of their overall jobs. They have
limited process improvement responsibility and their energies are focused on projects that tie directly to their day-to-day work.
Green Belts have two main primary tasks: first, to help deploy the success of six sigma techniques, and second, to lead limited improvement projects within their respective areas.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes
and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects. A LSSGB Certification is for someone who has at
few years of work experience and wants to demonstrate his or her knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes.
What industry the LSSGB’s work in?
Service sector organizations such as: Healthcare, Government, Finance, Engineering, IT, Telecommunications, and
Who should become LSSGB certified?
This course will benefit:
▪ VPs and directors in all service-based and manufacturing-based organizations
▪ Service and operations managers, engineering managers, organizational trainers and quality managers
▪ Continuous improvement specialists and project managers
▪ Managers and executives who want to learn how to employ powerful Six Sigma
LSSGB Concepts and Principles
At the end of the training, the participants will:
▪ Understand the Six Sigma methodology
▪ Be able to apply it to transactional and operational processes, as well as products
▪ Identify root causes of a problem (moderate complexity)
▪ Find and implement solutions
LSSGB course Info
Training consists of two five-day phases consisting of 10 days of classroom instruction taught by qualified Master
Black Belt and Black Belt instructors. After each 5 day training, the applicants with no LSS experience should conduct
a process improvement project and report to the course instructors.
To arrange for an in house training or to acquire our training calendar please contact us via sending email to: email@example.com
LSSGB exam preparation course costs
CAD $2950 + HST