95 Mural St, Suite 600
Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3G2
Global Value Expanders
Certified Biomedical Auditor (CBA)
The ASQ Certified Biomedical Auditor (CBA) is a professional who understands the principles of standards, regulations, directives and guidance for auditing a Biomedical system. The CBA uses various tools and techniques to examine, question, evaluate, and report on
that system's adequacy and deficiencies.
The CBA analyzes all elements of the system and reports on how well it adheres to the criteria for management and control of the
What industry the CBA’s work in?
▪ Pharmaceutical Companies
▪ Medical Device Companies
▪ Certification Body Companies
▪ Third Party Inspection Companies
▪ Government Inspectors and Auditors
Who should become CBA certified?
Individuals who desire to reinforce their skills, knowledge, and capacity to understand the Certified Biomedical Auditor Body of
Knowledge in preparation for taking the ASQ CBA exam should attend this course.
CBA Concepts and Principles
▪ Review the Body of Knowledge for the ASQ Certified Biomedical Auditor examination
▪ Practice answering questions similar to exam questions
CBA Exam Preparation Course Info
Each day will focus on a separate section of the exam Body of Knowledge.
* Day 1 - Auditing Fundamentals, Auditing and Inspection processes
* Day 2 - Biomedical Quality Management System requirements
* Day 3 - Technical Biomedical Knowledge, Quality Tools and Techniques
Note: This course is a refresher and is not intended to cover all components of the body of knowledge in great depth.
Register for the CBA Training Course
To arrange for an in house training or to acquire our training calendar please contact us via sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CBA Exam Preparation Course costs
CAD $899 + HST