95 Mural St, Suite 600
Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3G2
Global Value Expanders
▪ Talent Management/Retention
▪ Project Management Solutions
▪ Quality/Six Sigma/Lean Engineering
▪ Communications/Public Relations
▪ Public Policy/Social Programs
▪ Healthcare Initiatives
Evaluation and ROI
We assist you to count the things that count, not everything
that can be counted.
Our evaluation methodology is based on Return On Investment
(ROI) methodology. In our team, we have Certified Return On
Investment Professionals (CRP) which have been trained and
certified by the International ROI Institute.
At GVEX, we work as international associates for ROI International.
Our role is to conduct training workshops and to design, plan,
implement and report on Evaluation and Return On Investment
analysis within public and private sector.
The ROI Methodology is a scalable and systematic approach to
program evaluation. Using a process model, five-level framework
and operating standards to capture performance metrics from simple
satisfaction scores to financial impact; the methodology enables you to collect appropriate data to report performance of a
variety of initiatives and program types.
The ROI Methodology generates both qualitative and quantitative data and provides techniques to isolate the effects of
the program from other influences – resulting in credible metrics and ROI reports accepted by financial executives and
Our Solutions Include
Our Evaluation Framework has three main elements as listed below:
▪ Initial Assessment: Need Assessment at five levels (Payoff needs, Business needs, Performance needs,
Learning needs, Input needs).
▪ Business Alignment and forecasting: Objective Setting at five levels (ROI objectives, Impact objectives,
Application objectives, Learning objectives, Reaction objectives and Input objectives).
▪ Measurement and Evaluation Process: Data collection planning, implementation, analysis and reporting to the
The Global Value Expanders Strategy Advantage
ROI is the most used and implemented evaluation system in the world.
The step-by-step process for developing Impact and ROI studies for programs, projects, and solutions is being used in
the following areas
▪ Human Resources/Human Capital
▪ Knowledge Management/Transfer
▪ Organization Development/Consulting
▪ Change Management/Culture
▪ Green Projects/Sustainability Projects
▪ Safety/Health/Fitness Programs