Global Value Expanders
95 Mural St, Suite 600
Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3G2
Certified HACCP Auditor (CHA)
The Certified HACCP Auditor is a professional who understands the standards and principles of auditing a HACCP-based
or process-safety) system. A HACCP Auditor uses various tools and techniques to examine, question, evaluate and report
on that system’s adequacy and deficiencies. The HACCP Auditor analyzes all elements of the system and reports on how
well it adheres to the criteria for management and control of process safety.
What industry the HACCP Auditor’s work in?
▪ Food and Beverage
Who should become HACCP Auditor certified?
▪ Facilities Managers
▪ Food Safety Personnel
▪ Global Food Safety Coordinators & Managers
▪ HACCP Coordinators
▪ Public Health Inspectors
▪ Quality Auditors
Note: You must have five years of on-the-job experience in one or more of the areas of the Certified Calibration
Technician Body of Knowledge. If you have completed a degree from a college, university, technical or trade
school with accreditation accepted by ASQ, part of the five-year experience requirement will be waived.
HACCP Auditor Concepts and Principles
Attendees will learn:
▪ HACCP system terminology and definitions used in the ASQ Certified HACCP Auditor exam
▪ Audit expectations for management responsibility, prerequisite programs, implementation, program maintenance
validation and verification under a HACCP system.
▪ Requirements for the HACCP auditing process and fundamentals of auditing
▪ Required auditor competencies
▪ Different HACCP auditing tools and techniques and how to use them
HACCP Auditor Exam Preparation Course Info
Course length is 35 hours.
Register for the HACCP Auditor Training Course
To arrange for an in house training or to acquire our training calendar please contact us via sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HACCP Auditor exam preparation course costs
CAD $599 + HST