Global Value Expanders
95 Mural St, Suite 600
Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3G2
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification (LSSYB)
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB) is a professional who is versed in the basics of the Lean Six Sigma
Methodology who supports improvement projects as a part of a team or conducts small projects on a part time basis.
A Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt possesses an understanding of the aspects within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze,
Improve and Control.
This certification adopts the approach of advancing the concept and potential of using Lean and Six Sigma tools and methodologies within an organization.
What industry the LSSYB’s work in?
It works in service sector organizations such as: Healthcare, Government, Finance, Engineering, IT, Telecommunications, and Manufacturing.
Who should become LSSYB certified?
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is intended for:
▪ All industries and sectors
▪ All positions from office to operations, front line to executive
▪ Individuals wanting to gain additional skills and resources for productivity improvement and improve their company’s
▪ Individuals considering the Green Belt or Black Belt training in the future
▪ Team members of existing Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt practitioners within your organization
▪ While not a prerequisite for our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt programs, Yellow Belt is a great place to
start if you’re considering the higher level training.
LSSYB concepts and principles
Participants will be trained in Lean Six Sigma principles up to the Yellow Belt skills level. You will receive Lean Six Sigma
knowledge, materials, and templates in order to gain a better understanding and improved capabilities to tackle productivity
improvement in your workplace.
If you have an idea or project you’d like to implement in your company to improve your productivity, save money, and eliminate
waste, you will leave with templates to create an action plan that you can implement right away within your organization.
LSSYB course Info
Two Days Training, Presentation Materials, Refreshment and Lunch will be provided.
Note: Please indicate any special Dietary requirements when registering for the course. All participants will receive a
certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
Register for the LSSYB training course
To arrange for an in house training or to acquire our training calendar please contact us via sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LSSYB course costs
CAD $1195.00 + HST