Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA)
The Certified Quality Process Analyst works in support of and under the direction of quality engineers or supervisors,
analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects. A Certified Quality Process
Analyst may be a recent graduate or someone with work experience who wants to demonstrate his or her knowledge
of quality tools and processes.
What industry the CQPA’s work in?
Industries Below is a list of industries that historically have maintained a Quality System:
▪ Aviation, Space & Defense
▪ Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
▪ Biomedical (Medical Devices)
▪ Industrial Equipment
▪ Energy Industry (Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Chemical, etc.)
▪ Engineering & Construction Firms
▪ Food, Drug & Cosmetics
Who should become CQPA certified?
You must have two years of work experience or an associate degree or two years of equivalent higher education.
CQPA Concepts and Principles
▪ Understand the content covered by the five main domains in the CQPA Body of Knowledge.
▪ Become familiar with questions similar to those within the ASQ CQPA exam.
CQPA Exam Preparation Course Info
21 hours in class training
Register for the CPQA Training Course
To arrange for an in house training or to acquire our training calendar please contact us via sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CPQA Exam Preparation Course Costs
CAD $495 + HST
Global Value Expanders
95 Mural St, Suite 600
Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3G2