Certified Quality Technician (CQT)
The Certified Quality Technician works in support of and under the direction of quality engineers or supervisors,
analyzes and solves quality problems, prepares inspection plans and instructions, selects sampling plan applications,
prepares procedures, trains inspectors, performs audits, analyzes quality costs and other quality data, and applies
fundamental statistical methods for process control.
What industry the CQT’s work in?
Industries Below is a list of industries that historically have maintained a Quality System:
▪ Aviation, Space & Defense
▪ Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
▪ Biomedical (Medical Devices)
▪ Industrial Equipment
▪ Energy Industry (Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Chemical, etc.)
▪ Engineering & Construction Firms
▪ Food, Drug & Cosmetics
Who should become CQT certified?
This material is designed to aid quality technicians or individuals looking to achieve their CQT certification.
Attendees of this course should have some prior knowledge of statistics, metrology, calibration, and inspection
and test as this course is designed as a review of the subject areas needed for the CQT exam.
CQT Concepts and Principles
▪ Understand the content covered by the six main domains in the Certified Quality Technician Body of Knowledge.
▪ Become familiar with questions similar to those on the ASQ Certified Quality Technician exam.
CQT Exam Preparation Course Info
21 hours in class training
Register for the CQT Training Course
To arrange for an in house training or to acquire our training calendar please contact us via sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CQT Exam Preparation Course costs
CAD $495 + HST
Global Value Expanders
95 Mural St, Suite 600
Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3G2